Limbaugh on Obama Being A Nazi
Rush Limbaugh on the Obama administration, describing it as Nazi-esque:
Now the phrase the "Big Lie" was also used in a report prepared during the war by the OSS, the forerunner to the CIA — the United States Office of Strategic Services — in describing Hitler’s psychological profile. This is how the OSS described Hitler’s psychology: "His primary rules were: never allow the public to cool off; never admit a fault or a wrong; never concede that there may be some good in your enemy; never leave room for alternatives; never accept blame; concentrate on one enemy at a time and blame him for everything that goes wrong" — hello, George W. Bush and the Republicans. "People will believe a big lie sooner than a little one and if repeated frequently enough, people will sooner or later believe it."
The truth of the matter:
- "never allow the public to cool off"
- the threat and fearmongering of imminent terrorist attacks kept the public at the edge of their seats, providing the Bush administration a lot of power to sway the public eye/opinion.
- "never admit a fault or a wrong"
- Bush never, ever, admitted he was wrong, on anything. If he did, I’d love to know when, what he said he was wrong about and under what context.
- "never concede that there may be some good in your enemy"
- Bush and his administration, and Republicans in general as well as war hawks from the left demonized the Taliban completely as well as anyone that might not be completely agreeable to our presence in Iraq–to the point that even swaths of Americans were considered anti-American enough to be enemies.
- "never leave room for alternatives"
- always, always keep the same one-track mind of tax cuts, spending and perpetual war–any thoughts otherwise was tantamount to being anti-American.
- "never accept blame"
- Brownie did it… Clinton did it, or didn’t do it, or did it all… and Bush pols blame Obama for the Bush administration’s mistakes with the deficit and the war.
- "concentrate on one enemy at a time and blame him for everything that goes wrong"
- the Bush administration did wage war on many fronts but the biggest enemy of the administration was leftist thinking and any dissenters. Domestic insurgents against the administration’s agenda were branded as anti-American and hateful of freedom and liberty, against the troops, etc.
Rush was describing the Bush administration he so loved instead of the Obama administration.